After reading "The Tyger" by William Blake I believe all of creation is beautiful and something I cannot comprehend, because it is so encompassing and so intricate that it would take an immensely powerful divine God to be responsible. I believe the most beautiful creation in the world are trees. This is because they are so intricate, and each one so unique, yet they are so common. Trees are beautiful in that they represent nature and the symbiotic relationship humans have with nature regarding the exchange of carbon dioxide and oxygen. Trees can begin as a tiny seed, and grow to be grand and majestic structures that represent slow but steady growth. Trees are also a very important in symbolism, and is used to describe the universe in Norse mythology, as well as "family trees" or the "tree of life." Trees grow up from the ground, which we can internalize as motivaton to grow and develop and reach for the skies, and possibly even to our creator. Summary: Tod...
Comments
Post a Comment