"I, Too" Langston Hughes Study Monday 8-19-24

 In this class today, we observed and analyzed Langston Hughes' poem "I, Too." In this poem, Hughes touches on key points on race and segregation in America and the future of it from his perspective. This lesson showed me that an American has no particular look, and that the country is a melting pot of diverse Americans. In this lesson I liked comparing his view of the future of race relations to now, and seeing that for the it has become reality for the most part. My day has been decent, but I am tired because I stayed up too late the night before.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 3/24/25 - Discuss how mastering precise vocabulary can impact your daily communication and academic success.

Tuesday 4/22/25 - After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Emily Dickinson Poem & Self Esteem Explorers Group Project 8/21/24