Immigration NewsELA Tuesday 8/20/24

 In class today we completed an assignment reviewing the current status and future of immigration / immigrants to America. I learned that Asians are soon to become the most common immigrant group over Hispanics by the year 2055. I liked this lesson because it gave me new insight into the immigration demographics in the U.S. that I did not know about beforehand. Throughout the day, I have been studying for a math test on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 3/24/25 - Discuss how mastering precise vocabulary can impact your daily communication and academic success.

Tuesday 4/22/25 - After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Emily Dickinson Poem & Self Esteem Explorers Group Project 8/21/24