Vocab Words Assignment Monday 8/26/24

 Today, we began an assignment in class where we made cards for vocabulary words, that included the words, definition, picture, and an explanation for the picture. I learned the meaning to a few new words including "reverie" meaning a daydream and "sulked" meaning to be mad in silence. I liked this lesson because I feel it give me a way to retain this information better by drawing a picture and explaining it. Today, I'm feeling prepared for the week, and to get through it, until Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday 3/24/25 - Discuss how mastering precise vocabulary can impact your daily communication and academic success.

Tuesday 4/22/25 - After reading The Tyger by William Blake, take a moment to reflect on the idea of creation. What do you believe is the most beautiful creation in the world—natural or man-made—and why? Describe it in detail and explain what makes it so awe-inspiring to you.

Emily Dickinson Poem & Self Esteem Explorers Group Project 8/21/24