Cory STEAL Poster - Monday - 9/30/2024

 Today we begun working on a group poster. We were given a character from "Fences" (which ended up being Cory), and we starting working on the drawing of Cory for the poster, as well as the STEAL chart. I gained more insight into Cory's character and how his environment shaped him differently than Troy. I liked the part where we draw the character. Today I feel like the fall weather and temperatures can't come fast enough.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocab Quiz & Finishing Story Map Presentations - Friday 9-6-2024

Monday 2/10/25 - What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?

Tuesday 1/28/2025 - Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.