"Fences" reading Act 1, Scene 2

 Today, we continued our reading of "Fences" by August Wilson through Act 1, Scene 2. I learned that Troy has a brother named Gabriel who is mentally damaged from war, and sometimes thinks of himself as the angel Gabriel, and I learned about Gabriel's past relationship with Troy and how they used to live together. I like the introduction of these characters that have unique characteristics and traits. Today, I have been thinking and brainstorming ideas for my college essays, and my mind has been on that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocab Quiz & Finishing Story Map Presentations - Friday 9-6-2024

Monday 2/10/25 - What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?

Tuesday 1/28/2025 - Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.