Presenting StoryMap Project Wednesday 9-4-2024

 Today, we presented our story map projects in class. I learned a lot about my classmates and personal details about them. The latter including their cultural background, as well as their hobbies and interests such as sports and extracurriculars. This lesson/project made me think back in my past and understand and realize key points in my life that developed my character, which is what I appreciate about this project. I'm feeling relieved that I was able to finish off my presentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocab Quiz & Finishing Story Map Presentations - Friday 9-6-2024

Monday 2/10/25 - What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?

Tuesday 1/28/2025 - Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.