Story Map Finishing Touches - Tuesday 9-3-2024

 Today, we continued editing our story maps before presenting it tomorrow, as well as adding finishing touches in preparation. In doing so, I learned that I have that circumstances where a conflict was present, is often where growth occurs. I was checking to make sure my map locations were there and that I had a photo for each slide. I liked this part because it also allowed me to review and reread my project. I'm feeling satisfied with the project so far, and I think the presentation tomorrow will go well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocab Quiz & Finishing Story Map Presentations - Friday 9-6-2024

Monday 2/10/25 - What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?

Tuesday 1/28/2025 - Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.