Prompt Response: When I work on a project, the first thing I do is try to understand the goal / end result of the project, and then review the rubric to see what is required and will give you a good grade. Secondly, I start to brainstorm different ideas. Afterwards, I figure out how to assemble the project, including what steps I will take as well as what materials to get. Lastly, I will put in the physical work and put everything together. Also, to be sure I will double check everything before submission. A project I created that I am most proud of is a 3d model brain project I created for AP Psychology. I followed the steps I listed above, and was able to create a realistic looking brain model with labels and description, and I got an A on the project. Summary: Today, we worked on a bubble graph, where we chose a character from "The Color Purple" and identified different things they sacrificed, surrendered, or forfeited on, and then write details to show details of what th...
Comments
Post a Comment