Tuesday 1/21/25 - Describe a time when someone’s words had a lasting impact on you.

A time when someone's words had a lasting impact on me was the moment a friend of mine casually said, “You’re stronger than you think,” during a particularly tough time in my life. At the time, I didn’t believe it, but those words stuck with me. Over time, whenever I faced challenges or felt like giving up, I’d remember that simple, encouraging phrase. It served as a reminder of my own resilience, and it helped me push through obstacles I thought were unconquerable. Sometimes, the smallest words can leave the biggest mark, shaping how we see ourselves and our own abilities.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocab Quiz & Finishing Story Map Presentations - Friday 9-6-2024

Monday 2/10/25 - What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?

Tuesday 1/28/2025 - Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.