Tuesday - 1/7/2025 - Summarize holiday break + 5 personal goals to achieve in 2025 and why

This past holiday break I stayed in for most of the first week. The first two days I went to the ice-skating rink in Atlantic Station with family and friends. On Christmas, I also stayed in and opened gifts with my family. On New Years day until the end of the second week, I stayed at my cousins house, where we celebrated the new year as well as go to the movies and play basketball at a local park. 5 personal goals I want to achieve in 2025 are to wake up early every day of the week, be on time to all of my classes, try more to be a positive impact on others, go to the gym more consistently, and get better at driving. I chose these goals because they will have a positive impact on others and my own life academically, physically, and will help will improve skills I will need for the rest of my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocab Quiz & Finishing Story Map Presentations - Friday 9-6-2024

Monday 2/10/25 - What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?

Tuesday 1/28/2025 - Describe your personal approach to creativity. What steps do you follow when you’re working on a project. Tell me about a project you created that you were most proud of.