Wednesday 1/22/25 -Describe a place where you feel the most at peace and explain why.

 Prompt Response: A place where I feel the most at peace is at church. This is because I've been going there all my life, and so I'm familiar with it. Also, it's a space of community, faith, and growth which are all important aspects to promoting inner peace. Another reason why I feel most at peace here is the fact that it's indoors and outdoors, we pray indoors but much of the gathering happens outside in a greenspace, making it the best of both worlds. Last but not least, it is a place where you can remove yourself from the stresses and pressures of your life, and get closer to God.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Vocab Quiz & Finishing Story Map Presentations - Friday 9-6-2024

Presenting StoryMap Project Wednesday 9-4-2024

Monday 2/10/25 - What life skills have you learned in high school that will help you live independently after high school? Which skills do you think are essential for your success after high school?